Tuesday, March 10, 2020

walking 0309

Finally I've started walking exercise. It took about two months to recover fully from the sprain fracture of my foot. It took longer than the doctor expected, because it was difficult not to use the foot. And probably because of my bone age.
 
 
Do you know this tree? We call it MITSUMATA, the skin is used for the material of paper.
I've never seen such a big MITSUMATA before.
I waked  5180 steps.
MITUSMATA tree --- blanks in the calendar, grand daughter can't come
 


 
This tree is called UGUISU KAGURA,  bush warbler tree.
I walked 5230 steps.
Bush warbler tree; walking alone under the sun , having little to fear

 
When I was walking on a field road, suddenly these two chairs appeared. Why?
It is really interesting, isn't it? I walked 5027 steps.
In a farm road, suddenly chairs have appeared ,  easterly winds stop
 
This week gyms are closed, libraries are closed. What I can do outside is walking.
And inside, I do YOGA watching YouTube
And I wonder I should be a member of Kindle book club.

No comments: