Tuesday, March 31, 2020

lunch diary 0330


Monday, I stir-fried green peppers and thick sliced pork.
I went to a gym, there were only a few people. And every time a person used, each machine was sanitized by alcohol. And the distance between each machine was more than one meter.
And all windows were of course open, so we felt like being outside.
Doing exercise; all windows open up to spring wind


Tuesday, I got this lunch from my neighbor. It is called OSEKIHAN; red rice. We usually have one when something happy happened.
Our neighbor, share the happy rice: full of cherry blossoms.





Wednesday, early in the morning we went to see cherry blossoms in the hill. It is our annual custom.
We could do it like the last year.  Until now we used to drop by a café to have breakfast. However this year we used the coupon, and took them to our house.
Early in the morning, drop by a drive-through shop, after seeing cherry blossoms,


Thursday, finally we got afraid of coming the pandemic, so -- though it sounds strange, I tried not to use our stock in the freezer, and I constantly go to a nearby supermarket and get each-day food.
What I cook? organize our fridge ;  a pleasant spring day



Friday, Nato again. Nato is said to improve our immune power.
Yuki went fishing with two rice balls. Oh, it was my mistake. He went practicing of his fish kits.
At a far river, only drop a line; on a pleasant spring day

No comments: