Saturday, March 21, 2020

English Haiku 0319

my wrinkles
deeper and deeper ...
snowmelt
--
Rosa Maria Di Salvatore (Catania, Italy)
Selected by Dhugal J. Lindsay

what does it mean?
The older we get, The deeper our wrinkles get  and we are able to accept and permit all things generously like snowmelt.
Or after sever winter with tough days, our wrinkles get more deeper

What do you think of it?
Today's seasonal word is "farewell gift"

英語俳句 0319_e0147742_13024128.jpg

However, this word is not a seasonal word. farewell gift for graduation is a seasonal word.
Last week, my two students graduated from elementary school and my class. So I gave book coupons as my farewell gift for their graduation.

Directly, hand coupons with a big smile , Spring sky

Today's drill is "make Haiku in one scene".
Up till now when I make Haiku I always image two scenes separately like a season word and the other. This time try to make Haiku in one scene.

First write about our good point and bad point.
A good point, I try to do every thing promptly without putting them off.
A bad point, I'm really heady.

Next try to describe the things in one phrase consist 5 syllables  and 7 syllales
Promptly, walk forward everyday
No time, to reconsider and rethink

Then chose suitable seasonal word.


Come to mind,one after another;sowing flower seeds
Leave no room for reconsidering : stalks grow rapidly

No comments: