Sunday, March 29, 2020

English Haiku 0326

Today's English Haiku is
my heart
taken away
woodpecker
--
Irina Guliaeva (Moscow, Russia)
Selected by Dhugal J. Lindsay

Woodpecker is an autumn word.
What does this Haiku mean?
Hearing the sound of woodpecker pecking a tree trunk,  my heart is also beating more, because I'm falling in love
It sounds exciting. But the season is autumn.
So it is another meaning.
Hearing the sound of woodpecker pecking a tree trunk make me sadder, it seems to hollow my sadness of heartbreaking.
Or hearing the sound of woodpecker pecking a tree trunk, my sadness of heartbreaking seems to be taken away.
What do you think of it?
 
And if we use a spring bird,
my heart,  take away softly; Japanese bush warbler

I'll introduce another spring bird which is used as a spring seasonal word.














I don't remember how skylarks sing, and what do they look.


wiping the floor, lasting the traces of hers; Skylark

Today's drill is try to mark out your Haiku clearly.

The scene is
A lady is playing with a cherry stem and spinning it.
She really wants to see someone.
Let's make Haiku


Playing with a cherry stem; I wish you were here,  with me

No comments: