Thursday, March 19, 2020

walking diary 0316

Here in Utsunomiya, most of events were canceled, but "walking" is recommended to improve our immune strength. So  I continue walking exercise as much as I can, though pollen is swirling.


 
Monday, our plan to visit our mothers was canceled. So We drove to draw spring water on the mountainside.
 
 
Unfortunately walking trail was being repaired because of the latest Typhoon in the autumn.

We walked 5212 steps.
Melting snow --- begin absorbed in drawing  spring water 
 

My gym was closed, So I walked there to and from. It took only 5583 steps.
I understood that if I walked there when I do exercise, I would improve my power more effective.
Tulips---. with a backpack on my back, swaggering

 
What a admirable "FUKUJYUSOU". I have one in my garden, but it is very little, and only one flower is blooming. 5791 steps.
Spring comes,  never close my class, do posting
 

 
We went to GINZA by car. Because of the coronavirus the roads were not crowded. And we parked our car in the parking lot,  then we walked around. The town was not crowded. But this bakery was crowded as usual. I bought bread after waiting for 20 minutes in line. I was lucky. the second person and others  behind me  had to wait for 45 minutes. (Is this sentence right?)
Smartly dressed, waiting in line in Ginza,  the arrival of cherry blossom
 

No comments: