Thursday, March 26, 2020

Weekend chore 0323

Fortunately super markets still have enough stocks. We experienced that toilet paper suddenly disappeared, but since then such a panic hasn't occurred.
However in my case, once a week a farmer delivers his vegetables directly to our house.



I got purple-Daikon. It looks good for fresh salad, or pickles. But it was too big to cook them. So I simmered.it.
I took time to make marinated egg plans and GOBO. I bothered deep-fried these vegetables after  pretreatment.

 
"We" also discarded 10 things.
These are our grand daughter's.
Accurately these were our daughters',  and half of them were made by me. These were used by our grand daughter. And --- I put away half of them in the upper closet, and we discarded half of them.
On the other hand we discarded some things which were put there.
Well, I also clean some windows. This year I try to clean windows constantly.



In my house there are many windows ---- we need to clean, though not "must thing".
But probably cleaning window will bring  a clear and slimmed-down life to us.

No comments: