Monday, March 09, 2020

lunch diary 0308

Monday, we went to Tokyo to visit our mothers.

We had breakfast in our car,
We took my mother to a clinic, though it was a usual monthly check, then all of four including my daughter visited our graves.
Then we took some sweets for Yuki's mother to the hospital she was still in.
We left home before 7 AM, and went back around 8 PM. It was a long day.

Daffodils--- Reciting a Buda suture   Mom and me



Tuesday, because of the coronaviruses, for a while public libraries were going to close from the next day. So we went to a library nearby, and borrowed lots of books as we could.
Hinamatsuri---; the last usual days, borrow books

202003050819182a1.jpg
Wednesday; I cooked deep fried Toufu.
All schools were closed. My English classes were also closed, but I knew my students had much free time. So I ordered them to come and handed them new homework individually.
Of course I tidied up my Hina dolls. (It is said decorating Hina dolls after Hinamatsuri, might lead them to stay shingle all their life.)
Tidy up Hina dolls --- picturing my elder daughter, and my granddaughter
 



Thursday; I cooked fried rice with spinach.
In the morning I washed all seats, covers, blanket with my washing machine, but I "was not able to"  hang them out to dry because of pollens.  So I  took them to a coin laundry nearby.
Pollens swirling, with washed blanket, go out to dry



Friday, I baked SATSUMA-AGE.
In the morning I changed my winter clothes into spring clothes.
It was still cold, but wearing a sweater collected more pollens.
Spring coat--- smooth outside, carrying all before

No comments: