Monday, March 16, 2020

Lunch diary 0316

How's your situation? Here in Utsunomiya it is calm. I haven't seen infected people by coronaviruses directly. My younger daughter living in Thailand said "I often see somewhere being sterilized".
Since two weeks ago all schools, public libraries and so on have been closed yet, but Yuki and I enjoyed our daily life as usual.



Monday, we didn't need visit our mothers in Tokyo. It meant we had no plan on the day.
So I made quick lunch box and went to draw spring water on a  mountain.



It was far than we expected.
Melting snow--- dwell spring water, wearing new shoes.


Tuesday it was the day of Karaku. I didn't advertise my performance, but usual audiences came to listen to us.
Spring rain--- Though radio sounds unsettled,  my normal self



Wednesday, it was a cold day. I made curry noodle.
Spring rain  Car windows were washed, without my help.
At night Yuki and I had a quarrel.



Thursday, we had Natto to improve our immune strength
Spring in the air,  wearing the cotton on the top, though the same number of the clothes



Friday I cooked Daikon.
Spring in the air, feel like put on pink, browsing shops

No comments: