Wednesday, November 04, 2020

if that tells you anything ---househusband Yuki

 If that tells you anything ----

Since Yuki retired, he said to others that he has been busy as househusband. 

We have two vacuum cleaners, one is downstairs and the other is upstairs.
Once a week Yuki cleaned all upstairs rooms (just three) with vacuum cleaner.

The other day, he finished cleaning there than he expected. So he offered me to clean the first floor with another vacuum cleaner. At that time I was cooking pre-cooked dishes. So I was really happy to hear his offer.

Well, after he finished the cleaning, I told him to discard the trash in the vacuum cleaner. He suddenly said "troublesome" with anger.

I didn't want to quarrel with us, so I said "leave it in the room, I'll do that and put the cleaner away" in a little bit angry voice.

The upstairs cleaner is the type with a paper trash bag, so it doesn't need to be throw the trash out every time we use it. --- "however", I sometimes change a paper trach bag into a new one.

The downstairs cleaner is the type with a trash basket, so usually after the cleaning we take the trash in the basket out.

Why he could say "troublesome"? It is our (my) rule.

Anyway, in the same day, he said that "if I could have shown the way to handle the basket at that time, I wouldn't have said troublesome". ==== really???


No comments: