Monday, November 09, 2020

lunch and walking diary 1109

Monday I made hot-sandwiches and steamed Chinese dumplings. It looked like a breakfast menu. It's OK.
To tell the truth, Since the weekend I had felt my body cold. So I couldn't spend days without past-on warming pads.
Past-on warming pads, without huddling in the room, being active

In the morning, I went to the post office nearby  and other places on foot. I walked 2500 steps. Then in the afternoon, we went to a mall, there we walked. So totally on the day I walked more than 5000 steps.

Autumn rain; without my elder mother, walking in the mall

Tuesday, it was the big sale day at a nearby supermarket. So I bought this delicatessen.
Fall for the sales day, walk and buy more, a clear autumn day

We went to a grasses shop to take Yuki's grasses. On the way home I walked back. So I walked 5400 steps.
Finding a YUZU citron, share one with me, I'm waiting

Wednesday, I cooked deep fried Toufu, it is called AGEDASHI TOUFU. I found one at a restaurant when I went to the U.S. It was completely different. So I asked the chef whether he knew real AHEDSHI TOUFU. His answer was "no". Weather forecast said it was the day that the wind was cold, and the next day it was a cold day.
Wind makes cold, sunshine comes through the window, doing YOGA


I? or the microwave range cooked it. The taste is as same as the one at a local cafe.
With frozen food, feel like being at a cafe, an autumn lunch

In the afternoon we went downtown. On the way I got off the car and I walked back. So I walked 5600 steps.
A calm autumn day, as a snug as a bug in a rug, while walking
(as a snug as a bug in  a rug, is this phrase suitable?)


Friday, I cooked pork-ginger. To tell the truth, it was the same menu of the last dinner.  The day before we got good quality pork. So we didn't get tired of eating twice in a row.

Wind bringing coldness. having stewed pork, in a row

No comments: