Monday, November 23, 2020

lunch and walking diary 1123

Today, it is the last day of three-day holiday weekend. Yuki and I stay home without going special places. 
Suddenly the number of covid19 cases is increasing. What I can do is sigh.

 

Monday, I sautéed cabbage and eggs. 

Without a ladder, can't reach Yuzu citrons  on the top of a tree 

In the afternoon, we walked around this area to do some errands including updating our bank books. We walked 6200 steps.



Autumn dahlia, straight up,  don't mind coronaviruses.
 


Tuesday, frozen pasta was cooked by the microwave.
In the morning, I had a zoom meeting with my volunteer group. It was the second time. Each member seems to get used to deal with zoom.

Autumn already has come, talking over the screen,  in the same residents

In the afternoon, I detoured to the post office. I walked 5200 steps. Then I also went to the gym. For me it was a tough day.

Autumn tea time, heal my legs, with bitter green tea



Wednesday, we ate up our pre-cooked cabbage dishes.
My mother said on the phone, "today I went to the clinic, than I expect it was crowded, but most of patients were my familiar people, so I enjoyed chatting"
They are all seniors, so probably they are not afraid of coronaviruses among them.
Bright autumn sun shine, lingering mom's voice, daughter's job


Thursday, I bought delicatessen at supermarket.
It is really warm. It might be a good thing. But for me it is really difficult to catch up with the temperature.

do not postpone, washing cars, like a summer day in autumn 



Friday, I microwaved frozen rice. It's all right.
Today it tuned into usual cold weather. I had a headache.
It was caused by my autonomic dystonia. I took a prescribed stabilizer.

Go straight down in to autumn, with dizziness 

No comments: