Monday, November 30, 2020

Lunch diary 1129

 Last week I didn't do walking exercise because of the cold weather, though it sounds do be just an excuse. This week I will ????



Monday, we went to a big mall, and bought this meat which was on sale.
I didn't do walking exercise, but I walked in the mall, The steps was about 2000 steps.
Daytime in fall, doing walking exercise, browsing the big mall



Tuesday, I went to the dentist. My artificial tooth was going to be made it. But it was postponed. 
I sauteed meat and broccoli. And just "tin"ed the frozen rice. "tin" is the sound of microwave oven. When we cook something with the microwave oven, we call it "tin".

Toward the close of fall, continue going to the dentist, Covid goes its way


Tuesday, I "tin"ed frozen pasta. it means I just cooked frozen pasta with the microwave oven. It was a very cold day. Yuki went playing golf. I was cooped up in the house.
Autumn rain, the elderly man playing golf, while his wife at home


Thursday, this is fried rice with lettuce.
Can you see small fish with eyes? To get more minerals naturally, I soaked these small fish into vinegar and soy sauce. They are good kind of nibbles without drink.
Against winter depressing, cooking something, at kitchen





Friday, it was fried rice again, but this time I used AONA kind of spinach.
Harvesting fall, various greens, however the greens

On the day I had no lessons, I was going to spend a lazy evening. But, unusually my younger daughter called me. When I took the skype, I felt something bad. Because her call was mostly "bad" things. This time, she was lingering to explain the trouble between her friend and her. "Explain" is a reserved word. More suitable word is "complain". I understood her feeling because such things happens to all "young" mothers. So I just listened to her. When I talked with my mother, I usually just listened to her. Who listened to me without suggesting, advising, or denying. 

2 comments:

Doris said...

Mieko-san, this line, "Autumn rain, the elderly man playing golf, while his wife at home" sounds like the beginning of a haiku to me.
:) lol

Mieko said...

Yes, I try to make one haiku with one photo.