Tuesday, December 01, 2020

pre-cooked dishes and 10 things discarding 1129

 

Carrots season. I get fresh carrots. So constantly I make carrot paste with a little bit sugar. The process isn't so difficult, "easy". But for me the last process "wasing a mixer" is the most trouble thing.

Last week, I constantly discarded some things. And totally I discarded 10 things.
Finally I used up my notebook to study "English". So this time I stapled failed copy paper to make another notebook. Can I continue studying English using this book?




"We" also cleaned our house. so except washing Yuki's car, our winter cleaning is almost finished.
Oh, unusually we haven't frost in my garden yet. So some plants are still fine. After we have frost, it is the time to pull out  the autumn plants.

No comments: