Thursday, December 03, 2020

Now, it is the time to change notebooks.

 A new year is just around the corner. I'm impatient, so I usually start my daily book in December.


I write my daily schedule, my health condition, and so on, it is my diary and a kind of notepad. When I attend a meeting, I take it as a notepad. Last year I found it at a stationery shop nearby. But this year I couldn't find a new one. It is a kind of brand notebook, though not so expensive. So I ordered a new one on Net.

Until the spring, I was busy going to Tokyo, and I seemed to keep in good shape.
Since corona pandemic started, or strange weather (too hot), triangle marks has been put . (no mark, or circle is good, triangle is not good, cross is bad).
In  spring all gyms were closed. Now they are open. But for ventilation the windows are open even though heater is on. So it is cold for me. So I decided when it is sunny I will go in winter.
(Today, it is cold and cloudy, so I stay home)

I also keep our household accounts. Well I just put receipts on them. I use an app for calculation. I use two books, because I separate the receipts into two groups. One is for utilities and basic things. The other is for daily errands.


And I also keep 10-years diary. Finally it is almost finished. I have written one or two sentences. When I started it, I was just 50. Compared with yesterday, my life doesn't seem to change, But looking back to 10 years ago, it completely changed. 
At that time I was suggested to keep it by a senior lady who was in her 60's.
This 10-year diary has got my treasure.
I buy 5-year diary notebook for my next 5 years.

Additionally, I use 10-year diary once a week. Since Yuki retired, he has also kept his diary instead of his business schedule. We write our own diary at the same time while looking back what happened in the week. And looking back my diary, sometimes "Yuki got angry" , such phrase appeared. Any reasons were not written, and of course such phrase as "Mieko got hysterical"never occurs. According to the diary, without reasons Yuki was bad.  When such phrase appears, I always "rub it in". ( does it make sense?)

No comments: