Tuesday, December 29, 2020

What made me a little bit excited 1228

Last week, it was Christmas week. I think everyone must have enjoyed.
The last week of the year, it is usually crowded everywhere.  So we went out before  for shopping. Shopping what? Mainly for my mother and for my mother in-law. Before delivery service was busy, we wanted to send some things to them.

First we went to a rice cracker factory. We got  big bags of rice crackers at reasonable price there. Of course going there was fun. And on the way back from there we dropped by Karaku and had lunch there while chatting with the couple of owners. It was also fun.

Next, my mother wants new room shoes. I found ones the last week before, but they didn't fit her toes. The size was all right, and they were non-slip for usual people. But for her it didn't work. So I bought another type at a shoe store. At the same time I bought a new pair of winter shoes for me. (To tell the truth, the room shoes for my mother didn't fit her current life style either. Now I'm looking for another type.)

Then we went to the apple orchard. It was the last visit of this year. We said "thanks and see you next year" to the orchard family.
Of course we bought some apples for our selves, and  I also sent a box of apples to my mother.
And we went to a traditional Japanese sweet shop, and sent a gift box to my mother in-law.

Every afternoon, we went out suburb by car for shopping.  It made us a little bit busy, but it was fun to go out with a purpose.
 

No comments: