Monday, December 07, 2020

Lunch diary 1207

It's Monday. A new week has started.
Day in day out, most of the news are about increasing coronavirus cases.
Well Hayabusa-news was a delighted one.
 
Monday, it was the last day of November. It was very cold.
I made rice porridge with KIMUCH (hot pickles)
In the morning I went to the gym. Though it was an inside exercise, all windows were open for ventilation. I did in warm clothes, but for me it was "cold". On the day it was sunny, so I went. But probably when it is cloudy, or rainy, probably few people come there. It means I won't go.

Hot pepper;  seeking peppery taste, cook spicy porridge


Tuesday, it looked like a cafe lunch???  It was the rest of last dinner; Lasagna. Yesterday, we went to the trouble to buy French bread. And this afternoon I cooked French toast using the rest of the bread.
December, French bread and lasagna; Foreign culture

In the afternoon, I walked 6000 steps. It was warmer than I expected.


Wednesday, it was cold again.
This time, I made Japanese mild taste porridge.
I cooked red beans in rice cooker. We don't like soy beans very much. But red beans are not so bad. Beans are said to improve our immune power. And in Haiku world, red beans is a seasonal word for the late autumn.

Red beans; the word of immune power, in common with two of us

It was cold, but anyway I walked to the nearby supermarket and drugstore.


Thursday, it was also cold. Last night I had runny nose. So I stayed home all the day. Oh, no, I walked to the nearby drug store again. Because it was on the sale. To say more correctly, for the week we could buy only one stuff by 15% discount. So I walked there and "collect" Christmas sweets.

Oven working all the day, to make Dried sweet potatoes, while makes kitchen warm


Friday, It was porridge with red beans.
In the morning I went to a dentist. Finally my artificial teeth came, though they were still tentative.

A whole sardine; having its bones and all, after dentist
(though it doesn't sound Haiku)

No comments: