Monday, December 21, 2020

lunch diary 1221

Monday has started, and Christmas week has also started, though we have any special plans.

 

Monday; I had still frozen red beans. So we ate some with rice.  They are very healthy and probably improve or keep our immune power. Anyway we had cold snap, but we have this seasonal word for winter "sankan shion", which means cold for the three days then warm for four days, the weather alternates warm and cold days.

Cold for the three days, be patient with headache, then warm for four days



Tuesday, I cooked fried rice with blocks of Japanese radish. we call them "GOROGORO fried rice" --- sown with blocks of Japanese radish??? does it makes sense?
He prepared ingredients for soup. He cut Japanese leek with scissors instead of kitchen knife.
Japanese leek soup; househusband in his 60's, good with scissors
In the afternoon, I walked 5000 steps.



Wednesday, to do "walking" I went to a supermarket which was a little bit far. I walked 6000 steps. And I bought chicken cutlet.

Put DOTERA(padded short cort) in the sun; early morning clothes, for elder househusband 




Thursday, I went to the gym. This month I went there 6 times. I pay monthly fee it meas, the more I go there, the lower the cost gets. I want to go there at least 8 times.
Additionally I also did yoga at home as a stretch exercise as soon as I came home.

During coronavirus pandemic, keep the heater on, while keep the window open


Friday, it was a kind of seafood lunch.
In the morning I went to see a dentist, Finally I had my artificial tooth settled.
In the afternoon, we went to a homecenter. We had already done our winter cleaning. But constantly we clean the rooms. So we needed some gadgets. 

No comments: