Wednesday, December 23, 2020

What made us a little bit excited?? 1221

 Two weeks ago, suddenly Yuki's chair broke "naturally". (according to himself) So, he started search for his new chair. First he went to a home center because it was nearby, and they stock reasonable (or cheep) chairs. But he was not satisfied. So he was going to a furniture shop which is a little bit far, and stock a little bit expensive furnitures. So I like the place even though just blowsing.

"was going to" --- on the way home we dropped by another home center, and he found a reasonable chair. Anyway we drove a little bit far.

On the newspaper a small shrine was introduced. It draw my attracture. Until January 15th, a special stature is open to the public. We haven't been there, so we are going to go there after New Year's vacation. It will take one hour drive from here.

I was into aroma oil, but now I am not. I constantly use some kinds of aroma oil. So I have still some kinds of aroma oil which are seldom used. --- However they have an expiration date. So I searched sites on the internet to use the oils. It was fun. And I blended them and made   a kind of perfume for our face masks, room fragrance, and so on. And I could discard some bottles of aroma oil.


No comments: