Thursday, December 31, 2020

New Year's Eve

 It is New Year's Eve, isn't it?

Yesterday, it was the day of last lesson of 2020.  My piano students played the piano in front of their parents individually. 


In the morning all things what we had to do were finished. From now we have no plans to spend our New Year's holiday. We stay home lazily or relaxily.


In the morning, I cooked three things which are for New Year's feast. Feast? they are not feast, they are kinds of traditional New Year's food.
We went to a nearby supermarket and got fresh rice cakes for tomorrow morning.

In Japan, on the side of the Japanese sea, people are in trouble with heavy snow.
Fortunately here in Utsunomiya, we don't still have snow. And today it is sunny. But the wind is really cold. So "we" gave up the last walking of this year. 

In the afternoon Yuki is now watching TV, and probably will practice the guitar, organize his PC files, ---and so on.
I was talking on the phone with my daughter until a while a go. I'll do yoga, read books, visit some blogs, --- and so on.

The other time I mentioned about my mother.
To tell the truth, since this Sunday she has not been good though her brain has been clear as usual.
I thought I might have had better to visit her immediately, but my brothers, and my daughter suggested us not need to come immediately.  The number of troubles is increasing, but thanks to winter vacation, many adults are surrounding her. 
All of them are really surprised, her legs got week faster than we expected. Last week she could go out to buy her cane. Last week she walked to a clinic. But this coldness might have made her exhausted. Now she seems to run out of her energy, though she has power of speaking, eating (and complaining).



No comments: