Wednesday, December 09, 2020

what made me a little bit excited 1207

I watched a TV program which introduced a famous senior lady's daily life. She lives alone (but she is famous and still works, so probably some supporters for her work and for her daily life). 

One interesting thing was that she constantly have red beans every day. I know soy beans are good for our health. But I don't like them very much. But red beans -- are all right. And I found the easy way to cook. Rice cooker.




I cooked red beans. And I separated into three bags. Two bags were put into a frozen box.

Then I noticed "Rice cooker is easy to cook something".
I had lots of yam. Sometimes peeling them makes me itchy. So --- I cooked them with the rice cooker.


Perfect. After cooked, it was easy to peel and didn't make me itchy.
Then I mushed them, and separate into tree groups, and put two bags  into the freezer.

Yesterday I met my friend. So I wanted her to give a present to celebrate her birthday and earlier Christmas. It was a good excuse to go to "our" favorite sweet shop. Yuki loves a kind of cookie there. It is an unusual thing. Of course all sweets there are not inexpensive --- yes, expensive thinking our daily budget.
However --- we had an excuse.
So we went there and bought her present, and two pieces of cookies.

Hmm, when I think what makes me excited, usually --- foods.
It is all right because eating is an essential things for our lives.

No comments: