Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas !!

Today, we are going to a Japanese sweet shop for buying limited-time Japanese sweets, instead of buying fresh strawberry cake, instead of making special cake.

Then we are going to drop by a nearby supermarket to "buy" christmas delicatessen. 

That means, this year I have no plan to make something special for Christmas.

However the other day we went to a shop which deal with imported foods. In Tokyo there are many such shops. But here in Utsunomya, there are only two.

Mainly I use Japanese domestic things, and use local fresh vegetables and meet made by TOCHIGI prefecture.

But I love some imported foods. Most of them are expensive, so I decreased the number of them. And now, I still buy such things.



Tea, wooster sauce, cocoa, and coconut oil.
We liked "Hunt's BBQ sauce", but unfortunately they are not dealt with currently.

No comments: