Monday, December 28, 2020

lunch diary 1228

The New Year is just around the corner, and the last week in 2020 has started.
For Yuki and I, a usual week has started.
 

 

Monday I bought delicatessen of "stir-fried liver and garlic chives" (called LEBA NIRA in Japanese). It is said to be good for our health. I don't like it very much, so I don't cook myself so often (or seledom cook). So when I find then as a delicatessen at a supermarket, I usually buy it.

Winter solstice comes; hearing SOUWA music from the radio, how laid-back!

In the afternoon, I walked 5000 steps nearby.




Tuesday we went to Karaku to have lunch. This is curry I had. Yuki had spaghetti.
We went to a factory of rice crackers. On the way home from there we came over KARAKU.
At the factory, we got reasonable bags of rice crackers, and sent them to my mother.

Winter solstice past, finish posting new-year cards, in time 



Wednesday, I satured pork, and garlic chives. On the day I talked my mother on the phone much longer than usual. 
These days she has trouble with nerve? pain of her leg. However she could walk to the clinic nearby attended by her friend. She wanted injection against the pain, but the doctor just prescribed painkiller. She seemed to be dissatisfied.
Well, this day, to tell the truth I was not so good. I imagined my future in 25 years while listening to her.

At winter night, having the pain of a knee, grill the beef 



Thursday, it was a Christmas Eve. Anyway I sauteed cabbage and sausage for our lunch. We talked with my mother again on the phone. She still can take a bath alone, but nowadays she is really afraid of taking a bath when she is alone in the house, and of course she doesn't like to take a bath late night. (I don't know late night starts from what time.) So the week she didn't take a bath yet because her son ( my brother) came home "very" (according to her) late, though she wiped her body.

Christmas, my mother is complaining, as usual


Friday, it was Christmas. Last night we had chicken. And I sauteed the rest of fried potato and cheese with pork. 

For the year end, start to stock foods, in the freezer

No comments: