Thursday, December 10, 2020

Mom? Is it too expensive?

 Mom means my mother who is 85 years old. She is fine, but unfortunately she always feels wobbling, so she is afraid of going out by herself. Well, these days such elderly people are said to refrain from going out by unnecessary things. 

Twice a week, in front of her house moving grocery shopping van comes, so she enjoys shopping (according to her small shopping) and chatting with the elderly neighbors.

And it is not enough for her food style. So I constantly order cooking ingredients on the net once or twice a week and they are delivered by " a kind " delivery man who work for the net food company.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) my mom can't operate the net system, so I decide the budget and menu. But for special seasons, she orders by herself talking with the delivery man from the paper catalog. 

She ordered the most expensive "brand" cake, "brand" sweets for "her" Christmas.

She ordered her favorite delicatessen for "her" new year " a lot".

All right, all right. She pays. However are they too much? too expensive?

Well, well, no probrem It is her life. And I know what makes me happy now is only "food". And I know the moment of choosing some things from the list is the happiest time.

I wish when I am over 85, I could order anything on the net without thinking the budget.

No comments: