Monday, December 14, 2020

lunch diary 1214

 Now it is in the middle of December, Christmas and the New Year are just around the corner.

Watching the  TV (including net TV) or reading  newspapers, covid 19 news are "constantly" updated, but we try to do spend our regular life as much as possible. 


Monday, I made Yam-dumpling and Japanese leek soup.
It is trouble for me to cook yams. But anyway once I cook them (this time I cooked them with a rice cooker), and make them pasted, and freeze them --- not so troublesome to make some things from them.

Yam dumplings, a homey touch reminds me , my grandmother
In the morning I walked to a bank nearby. I walked 4500 steps.


Tuesday, This is a soup with cabbage and sausage. It is the rest of yesterday's dinner.
In the afternoon I played the piano at Karaku. And I could chat with my friends. Nowadays The day of Karaku once a month is only the time to chant with my friends.

After Karaku, I spent lazy evening and night. 
At night in winter, close the curtains tightly, take a nap



Wednesday, "Yuki" cooked this pot dishes. It is a kind of stew of Japanese leek and beef.
Dry FUTON in the sun, for getting new sheets, go shoppin

Thursday, we bought this big cutlets. Woo, it's too big to put on the plate.
And, it was too big for me to eat up. 
Winger gift, long chat on the phone, in return


Friday, It is stew of Chinese cabbage and pork.
I put "deep red" cloth luncheon mat --- thinking of Christmas.
And as I expect we spill some thing over it. I have to wash.
It is the reason why I don't like use cloth luncheon mats.
For us, it seems very difficult to spend moderate lunch time.

December comes, prepare new luncheon mats, of deep red

This year is going to be end, And anyway I continue keeping my English diary. However, does it make sense? Does my english improve a little? Every the end of the year I think the same thing.

No comments: