Monday, November 16, 2020

lunch and walking diary 1116



Grilled squash; with lots of KATAKANA, I walked around this area. I was going to drop by a nearby super market on the way home, because it was the coupon day, we call "point day". But I forgot "the" important member's card. So I got home, and went there again on foot. Thanks to  additional to-and-from I walked more than 7000 steps.

Autumn red berries; try to pull the vines, no reach 



Tuesday, fried rice with Daikon radish. Probably for Japanese people it sounds strange, but for two of us, it is getting usual.
Anyway, we eat constantly Japanese radish. Thankfully as soon as one is finished to eat out, another new one comes.
The next day morning, I cooked DAIKON steak with ham for our breakfast.
 


My stew pot, without putting away, always busy


Wednesday, I steamed Chinese pork dumplings.
In the morning, I went to the gym. And -- the inside was cold to me. To keep ventilation, the windows are open while the air condition is running to get the room warm.
with layered clothing, do exercise while keep windows open, in corona pademic



Thursday, I stirred Daikon. And fried the minced leaves.
Japanese radish, copy what my grandma did, mince the leaves
After having lunch at home, we went to Forest park it takes 30 minute drive.
There We walked about 5000 steps.



Autumn leaves, hiking the forest path, with a bear bell



Friday, I grilled fish. I cooked lunch diligently. (Is the adjective suitable to the sentence?) 
Grilled fish, makes Japanese radish, an appetizer, 
I walked to see a dentist and detoured back home . Anyway I walked 3000 steps. 
I was going to walk more, but it was too hot to do walking exercise because I was wearing too many.
I found kochia afield.


Autumn leaves afield, becoming popular with kochia

No comments: