Tuesday, November 17, 2020

pre-cooked dishes and discarding 10 things 1116

 I'm delivered a box of vegetables from a farmer in this area directly once a week. I'm really happy to get fresh vegetables easily, but anyway vegetables are always waiting for being cooked.


Carrot season has come. I made sweet carrot paste like jam. 
Nowadays, Yuki finally has noticed he always has had vegetables enough.



I organized our garden. I discarded some pots, and wreathes.
Can you see a little Santa? I've started putting some things for Christmas. However this year I have no plan to hold or attend any Christmas parties.
Well, I also discarded wooden toy blocks and some cards which were used by our grand daughter.

Well, "we" also cleaned some of the windows of our house. The main work of our winter cleaning is cleaning windows.  The rest of uncleaned windows are in the kitchen, and bathroom downstairs. Probably we will finish "our " winter cleaning before December coming.

No comments: