Tuesday, November 03, 2020

pre-cooked dishes and discarding 10 things 1101


I cooked pickled cucumbers again. It is really autumn, but still I've got cucumbers from someone. Though in the summer we had less green leave vegetables, we have enough green leave vegetables. We can get fresh Daikon with fresh leaves. So I cooked them.

I checked inside of the fridge, and organized them. It means some of things were already expired. 

Well, I finally discarded one of my member's cards. It was a face esthetic salon. I bought my cosmetics there about twice a year. Then as a complementary service I could get a face massage.

But this year such service is given to customers who bought something over 10000 yen. (I usually bought about 5000 yen.)
And because of coronavirus I haven't  been there for a year. So I decided to discard the card.  Well, It is a kind of my "retirement life".

I also put Halloween's decorations away. And Some of them were discarded.

Little by little, the store space for seasonal goods is getting organized, or empty. Seeing organized space is good, on the other hand seeing empty space makes me a little bit sad.

No comments: