Wednesday, March 27, 2019

A concert at a church

I had this brochure, but I was wondering whether I would go there or not.



Luckily a friend asked me to go there together.
Of course I went there together.

The church is very famous and historical in Utsunomiya.
Matsugamine church


It was a flute and cembalo concert. It was a perfect satiation to be hold a chamber music.
The players of flute is a couple and they have been active in Japan while they are living in Tochigi, and have music classes in a college in Utsunomiya.
The couple introduced the concert saying "today we hold a geeky? or professional concert". It means their tunes are preferred by connoisseurs of  chamber music. (for me connoisseurs is the first word to use.)

Actually the tunes were little bit difficult  for me. However their long experience to pursue a career in music  and passion made me very impressed. It was  a good opportunity.


Well, well, then we had "dinner" outside.

 

Which was main event? I don't know.

 

No comments: