Tuesday, March 12, 2019

visiting my ancestor's grave -2-

when we arrived at Utsunomiya station, it was around 6:30 P.M.
I was still full, but Yuki felt snacky.

The reason why this time we took a train was that first we could use my daughter's car, next we were going to have a (light) dinner outside with alcohol..

These days I seemed to get used to our pre-retirement life. It means I don't get so strict to our house budget of course I try to cut down on our spending. I seem to take back my mental space to enjoy leisure time.

So we dropped by an Italian bar.
Yuki ate pasta and small (according to Yuki) chicken sauté. I had  salad and pumpkin pudding.


Luckily, even though it was Sunday, they offered special time "happy hour", all drinks including some kinds of alcohol were 300 yen. Lucky us!
BUT, it was a good excuse for Yuki, he drank 4 grasses of alcohol , of course they are all different kinds.
We went home about 8:00 by bus. It was a long day.

Oh, I almost forgot to say an important thing.
This morning my mother called me and said "I'm sorry I shouldn't have complaining at the restaurant. Thanks to the eel, yesterday's afternoon I felt much better. And thinking about the good day, I thought I was sorry to complain." 

No comments: