Monday, March 04, 2019

Seeing this article makes me surprised.

This  article "travel agents boost in-person services" of yesterday made me surprised. It was a Tim.y article, but it seems to be unaffordable level to us.

Coincidently Yuki found the tour to Thailand in reasonable price including staying in a luxurious hotel (Another branch of he hotel we stayed were used by Mr. T in betnam recently) . 
It was a discounted travel package only only through website.
It was a reasonable price, so, or but we ne needed lots of process to confirm the plan.  Yuki and I are not so used to get to personal travels and manupuraging the internet to proceed the way to book. So I wanted to arrange the travel at a counter. But as I mentioned, it was a website price. 

Currently here in Japan, we had for the world without cash, without in-person services. I really understand it. Ironically some or many senior (in this case the senor means over 78) seems to prefer going to a checkout  with a clark. So some or many supermarket started to introduce "cash paining machine" . Well, using cash instead of card is another thing from talking with a clerk.

Though it is rainy today, this week has started.
I will go to the gym, again, and I will continue 6000step-walking ( though I just did for two days )
Not to improve, not to decrease my physical strength , i have to do exercise.
This week a friend will come.
I try to continue study English.
I will start to take personal lesson through web for Haiku , it will make me more happy when I do walking.
I am going to go to a beauty salon to get a face massage.
And this weekend I will visit - grave of my father and my grandmother with my mother.

No comments: