Monday, March 25, 2019

Utsunomiya Central park

Since the last time I updated this blog, more than one week passed.
To tell the truth, I keep writing diary in Japanese almost every day. So I always try to write it in English, it is difficult to show my opinion or feeling correctly in English.

Well, the other day I went to Utsunomiya Central park not to do walking, to visit a small exhibition.
It was an exhibition of " Origami: Japanese holding paper artwork".
What is Origami? I found an interesting site.




At the park, an exhibition is always hold in turn.
The beginning of March, a gardening group in which my friend is involved in displayed and soled their works.
This time a group of ORIGAMI hold their exhibition.
What is ORIGAMI. I found an interesting site.
At the park, some exhibitions are constantly hold in turn.
In the beginning of March a gardening group in which my friend is involved, displayed and sold their works. This time a group of ORIGAMI displayed their works.

{C664A09F-EE9A-4014-9921-E867BA4CE7B0}
They are so cute.
{E11779A6-F4DE-4BAF-BB5C-68CE26261AF0}
They are so elaborated.
There was a brochure to introduce the group. They seek more members.
I am interested but, I have no confidence to be involved. Because, you might laugh, I am so awkward that I don't like my handmade works.
And I'm not patient so that I can't do making art crafts with grate care. ( I'm good at doing them quickly, and instantly. It means my works are usually rough.)


Well, in the park there were many senior people who enjoyed or practiced doing walking.
There were some mothers or grandmothers and babies who enjoyed playing outside.

Just one year ago I was one of them as a grandmother.

Probably a month later, I will start doing walking in the park.
A friend asked me to sketch together while walking. It is a good idea.
I'm not so interesting in sketching, but I want to making "HAIKU" (short poem) while walking outside.


No comments: