Thursday, March 28, 2019

Can I pursue "clear dining table"?

I still keep discarding 10 things once a week to "pursue" light, tidy and clear senior life.
While "we"  were doing (Yuki also agreed with it), we sought a "elegant lifestyle", of course we gave up. Because we are too impatient to behave ourselves elegantly.
While "we" were doing, we sought a  "cool lifestyle", of course we gave up. Because the definition of "cool" was different between us.
And now we seek "clear" (In Japanese Sukkiri) lifestyle.

Many (Japanese) elderly people tend to many things on the dining table, like daily medicine, reading glasses, remote controllers, snack, and so on.
I try not to do it.

On the other hand we are difficult to behave elegantly, so we (I think Yuki is more) often spill something on the table. And I also ( it is the main reason) use the table to make art crafts with my students. So to ease to clean the table, I cover it with transparent plastic table cloth.

And we enjoy putting some seasonable things between the table and the cloth.
There is a few things on the table.

Well, well,


 
 
 I put an article between them.
Nowadays I have a little trouble on my knee. Since I was a elementary school student, I have had this trouble. I used to see many doctors. However there were no reason for my ache. So I usually wear low-heel shoes.
However, as you guess, getting older makes my trouble bigger.
I need to strengthen the knee muscle, or, not to weaken it. I have to do daily stretch constantly.
And --- it is difficult for me like doing walking every day. So not to forget the exercise, I put this article between them.
 
It is not a good idea. But it might be against our attitude to pursue "clear table".
 
I'm afraid that Yuki might put other articles like fishing information between them.

No comments: