Wednesday, March 06, 2019

review our trip to Thailand

If you read all my blogs about our trip to Thailand, I'm really happy.
So, now that I review the trip, I definitely tell you that it was a nice trip.
Actually I was reluctant to go there, because the difference of the temperature between two countries is big, here and there the flu still keeps  its strong power, and all of M's family members seemed to be busy, and our schedule was tight.
However we could see their life without bothering them.

Yoichi works very hard like Yuki. A good thing is that M is used to have such a life style. Of course she really understands that it is very hard "now". So I hope she enjoys her life as a housewife, and is proud of being a housewife, though it might be an old way of thinking. However now she can't earn money as a rule. When she was in Tokyo, she was wondering whether she "had to" work or not. Now her choice is only to be a housewife as a mother. I want her to be a sophisticated???  Professional  hosewife and a positive mother , this word is not suitable, too exaggerated.

Ah-chan is Ah-chan.
I really understand that "I am a grand mother".
Because I'm willing to spend money for her not for my daughter to spend a good time "together".
Of course there is a reason, they live very far from here. If they lived next door, the situation would be definitely different.

Anyway they seem to live vigorously and "naturally". M's character is spontaneous. So they live naturally.
Now M feels free from my talking-to. 

I put the Hina dolls back to the closet. I wonder if she did it, and what is decorated in the shelf.



No comments: