Friday, March 08, 2019

It is nice to buy goods of taste sometime.

As I often tell you, before coming our retirement life, we revise our household budget.
And I try to reduce buying goods of taste on the Net. As you know Utsnomiya is not a big city, so  it is sometimes difficult to get my favorite goods of taste. However sine Internet prevails, we can get almost anything on the Net.
I try not to buy them on the Net, and try to find some of them at kind of gourmet stores.
To tell the truth, the price at gourmet stores is sometimes higher than the one on the Net. I don't know why. However at stores the number of what I want to buy is limited. So as a result, I cut down on our  household budget naturally.

There are enough numbers of supermarkets nearby. So probably it would be easy to live here without car to go grocery shopping.

However it is fun to go to such a gourmet store in a little bit fancy clothes.
Of course we don't need to wear fancy clothes to go there because they don't have a dress code.. And if I go to nearby supermarket in a fancy clothes, I'm sure I will be asked "where did you go?" or "where do you go?" by someone. ( I usually meet someone I know there)
At a gourmet store, it is interesting that some people  especially the elderly men and women wear fancy clothes. They look a sophisticated madam, and a gentleman


What is "madam" like?
Last year one of my favorite actress passed away.
She was an individual actress, it means unfortunately she was said to be a beautiful actress.
However recently she looked a "madam".

I haven't bought this book yet, but it is interesting.
On the belly band, these sentences are written " not to be high-blown, not compare with others, to make yourself amused and feel everything is all right." ( I hope they make sense."

Anyway this time I bought these items.  I blend them and my ordinal herb tea to ease my allergic.
One year has passed since I got a clarification of medical barb brender in Japan . Now herb tea ic one of my tastes of good.

And the white sauce of  HEIZN is one of my favorite goods of taste.




2 comments:

Jane said...

I just discovered your blog and I love to read it. My daughter is studying the Japanese language for about three years now and she is doing quite well. We live in the United States in North Carolina.

Have a wonderful week!

Jane

Mieko said...

Hello Jane. Now I found your comments --- it must be too late. If you continue reading my blog, I'm very happy.