Friday, March 15, 2019

Jazz live at a Jazz bar

Coincidently I had an opportunity to go to a small Jazz live concert in Tokyo.
Yuki often goes to Tokyo on business, but usually he comes back on the same day.
I (and Yuki) sometimes go to Tokyo to visit my mother, but usually I (or we) come back on the same day.
So we have less chance to go to such a concert at night.
When we were college students (Yuki and I went to the same college, and we were members of Jazz club there), we used to go listen to Jazz live at night. However we couldn't afford to buy tickets of famous musicians, and of course to have meal at such a bar neither.
After our two of live started (our daughters left here) , we visited some bars or live house several times (the main was seeing our daughters.) However nowadays we don't.

This time Yuki had to go to Tokyo at night and stay there. So I jumped on his bandwagon. (I don't know it the way of the sentence is right or wrong.)

We had a good night with a good music.

And we had a good breakfast at a good hotel.
Of course, the concert fee of two of us, my hotel fee, and our breakfast fee were paid by our household budget.

Well, well, we are planning  lots of some things to do in our retirement life. Planning them is fun. And while doing, we notice that " we have some things before our retirement life (or no-income life) starts". Going to a night concert in Tokyo was one of them.

No comments: