Friday, March 15, 2019

Do you like going to a café alone ?

I sometimes go to a café alone. When I was a junior high school student, I sometimes went to a small cake restaurant with my friends on the way home.  At that time I went to school by train, and on the way home there was a nice cake restaurant near the station. My friend and I seemed to be a little mature. Probably adults who were there must have frowned. When I became a high school student, I like coffee with lots of cream, and started to go to a café. When I became a college student, I often went to a jazz café.

What kind of people likes going to a café alone?
They want to be in a completely different atmosphere  from their messy? poor? or noisy room.
They want to talk to the owner in a light friendship.
Or (now it is very important.) they want to read the latest magazines or comics.

I found an interesting thing recently.
Each café  which is easy for customers to go alone has a certain generation.
And each of them has different kinds of magazines.
Or, they decide what kinds of magazines they stock there by their customer's generation.

I tend to go to a café to experience a cozy atmosphere and enjoy talking with the owner.
And nowadays, I also go to a café to research what kinds of magazines are there.

No comments: