Monday, March 18, 2019

Happy hour even though on Sunday!

Sunday evening, Yuki and I went out for "light" dinner (supper?) to Utsunomiya station by bus.
Why bus? Probably you can guess. We (mainly Yuki) wanted to drink outside with light meal.
He got an interesting information. Even on Sunday, they offer a grass of various alcohols for 300 yen.
And all meals are served  500ye,

 
A grass cost 300 yen, but it is self-evident that more grasses cost more.
He took 4 grasses.
It can't be helped.
 
 
Table charge was necessary. It was 500 yen, but home made pickles had free refills.
I was not so hungry, so I had dessert as my main. I had room for it.


 
We've been there some times. When we went to Tokyo by train, we sometimes dropped by there.
I thought we got a little bit "old" to visit this restaurant.
However it was wrong. On Sunday evening, there were two couples like us. At night there are always clouded by younger people than us. So we could have a really cozy tine with reasonable price, though Yuki drank too much than we promised before entering  there.
 

No comments: