Thursday, March 07, 2019

it is difficult to discarding "dishes"

Though I continue discarding 10 things, and try to make my lifestyle "lightly".
However, for me it is the most difficult to organize dishes, and for Yuki it might be the most difficult to discard DVD of golf programs. Both of them say to each other "you don't use them".

In January, coincidently I got a can of green tea power of good quality. So I served one to Yuki. To me surprised, he seemed to enjoy it. Since then we've sometimes enjoy green tea.

Before then I put the green tea cups in the back of cupboard.  So I put them where we get easily.
And I put a set of coffee cups on the upper shelf of the cupboard.

So, I decided to put away another set of cups which was there. The set was given by my mother.
However I haven't use them for a long time. And I have the other set. Additionally my mother has other sets of tea.

So probably she will accept my discarding them.

No comments: