Tuesday, March 05, 2019

To Thailand to see our grand daughter -7-

It was the last night in Bang Kong.
We were waiting for the tour attendant who was going to take us to the airport.
While we were waiting for him, we enjoyed a free live concert and expensive but good quality last Thai coffee.

Then we got to the airport, boarded our flight, spend a night in the plane, and finally got to Narita airport at 8:30.

To tell the truth, for me it was not so comfortable to sleep in the plane. (I know everyone says it) . However it was really hard for me than I expected.

I wanted to go on a trip abroad when I would get older. However I know it would be very difficult for me without having "business class seats". So it was definitely right to go to Thailand this time before Yuki retires, and while I'm in my 50's.
My important friend came to Japan from America when she was in her 60's. However thinking about me, it might be difficult.

Well, well. we didn't reach to my house.
On the way home we dropped by at my favorite curry restaurant.

I chose normal chicken curry, and Yuki chose normal green curry.
I love the curry of this restaurant.
When my elder daughter came here (she loves green curry), she ordered green curry, and said "it is tasty, but it is not so strong."
So I thought the green curry of this restaurant wouldn't be popular for green curry lovers.
However, this time we heard an interesting thing from the owner.
The recipe of the green curry was made by owner's mother who is a very famous cook and cooking teacher in Tochigi.
When she went to Thailand and ate green curry, it was delicious but too strong for her. So she tried to make her favorite green curry in Japan. This is the green curry of this restaurant. It means people who "can't" eat Thai green curry like me, they can "eat" this green curry.

As soon as we got home, we started putting our things away, and doing the laundry.


In the evening we went out for a short time to buy glossary. At night we had simple noodle at home.








No comments: