Saturday, February 02, 2008

At the end I'm a housewife.


In the morning I had a job. This morning I decided to go out for high-quality lunch alone.


I left home at 9. I finished my job at 11. I went to a big book store in a big department store.

The wrong thing was that the book store was in a big department store, and it was next to the area for specail sales at the department store. NIGATA products festival was held there.

I browsed there, and I bought a specail food for my family (collectly for today's dinner of my husband and me) in NIGATA.

And my last bill has gone.


what left in my pass was some coins. I dropped by at a coffee shop (not Macdonald), and enjoyed a little bit high-class coffee and went home.


Today's my lunch was that frozen rice balls (of course I microwaved them), and grilled sarmon ( I bought it there for only me).


No comments: