Friday, February 22, 2008

What a nice morning!

I know very well, being a housewife is a kind of luxry. Now I'm thinking about my life without kids. Am I able to accept being a housewife without mother's job?



But anyway yesterday and today I really enjoyed with my adulut students pretending to be a leisure class women.


In my English lessons for kids I started to make some easter-eggs. And I introduced the eggs for my adult students.

And we made some easter eggs using cutting cloth, and soft paper.
I prepared some whole eggshells for them. And I baked scones using the real eggs for them for these early morning for them.

And for these days I ordered "clotted cream" on the net. Clotted cream is not so populer in Japan, so in this town we cant't get my favorite clotted cream.

So I prepered, eggshells, cutting cloth, homemade scone, clotted creadm, and a friend of mine in Canada send me "candy cane tea".
Perfect!!! We really enjoyed our morning lesson.

No comments: