Thursday, February 07, 2008

Skidamarink!



Valentinw'a Day is just around corner. My daughter is going to bake chocorate cake for her father this year, (usualy she gives the left-over of her homemade chorate that is for her friends.)


In Japan, probably you know, women presents chocorate to men to show their love , friendship, gratitude or duty(you can say sympathy esepcialy to a man who will not be able to get any chocorate)




Well, next week I'll go to two nursery's school to read some English books.


One book is "Skidamarink!".


I ask a question, what does "skidamarink" mean? I was heard that it has no specail meaning, a kind of spell. Does any know the meaning?




And is it right? -- when I say the spell to someone, the person loves me. And when you say the spell you put your elbow in your other hand and wiggle your fingers, it means to shoot a beam of love.

On the other hand, this week my English lessons are all making a craft using a core of toilet paper. Of course we put some chocorate inside.

No comments: