Friday, February 29, 2008

Hina dolls




I put hina dolls in the living room. My hina dolls were handed over from my "grand mother". They are full set hina dolls.


full set hina dolls means ;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinamatsuri

But they are so old that most tools have gone.
But I try to keep them and want to hand them over to my daughters (though I have only one set). So I need to dry them, but it's troublesome. So I put main pair and a trio of hina dolls.
And can you see round dolls? They are made by my grand mother.
And can you see wood dolls? They are made by my daughters when they went to kindergarden.
Next year the ladies who enjoy these dolls will be only me. Anyway this year I enjoy this season with hina dolls. Today a friend of mine came with these SAKURA sweets.

No comments: