Saturday, February 16, 2008

I was a still girl!

Do you remember that the other day I couldn't have high-quality lunch outside. Instead of it I bought curious food for dinner "Kasuzule of Sujiko". Well later I heard that it was a usual food in NIGATA. I've lived here for long years, but I thought there were many food I've never seen yet.

Well, today I went out, and I was going to have high-quality lunch outside. But I couldn't do again. Before going to a restaurant I dropped by at a sweet shop. And I found this cute thing. This box is hand-made by the shop's owner's wife. How cute! And what a suitable thing for HINAMATSURI (March 3rd is girl's day in Japan) and Easter.

I bought it with some sweets. And my last bill in my pass has gone.
So today's my lunch was 100 yen hanburger and 100 yen coffee at Mac.
And Today I put HINA dolls on the shelf in the entrance hall.
Putting them in Feburary is OK. BUT, it is said we have to put them away on March 3rd. If we forget it, our daughters will not marry.

No comments: