Monday, February 25, 2008

From winter to spring


Yesterday morning, we had snow, though not so much.

And this morning, all snow has gone, and I found them.

They are buds of tulips.

It seems that spirng is just around the corner. But it might be back to winter sometimes.
This weekend it is goint to be a guaduated celemony at my daughter's high school.
It is going to be the last time to attend kid's celemony as a mother wealing my navy blue suit.
I have wore the same suit to attend such a formal celemony for their school days.
It is also going to be the last time for me to wear the suit.

And the day after the celemony, my husband is going to drive her to TOKYO with her chest and some stuff. And my two dauthers are going to travel to Canbodia to sightsee A.Vat with their grandmother (my mother-in-law)
Before she leaves home perfectly, there are many events.
Anyway this week has started.

Well, I'm looking for an English version book of Caca bo.
Does anyone have any imformation?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope someone takes a photo of you in your navy blue suit! Your daughters will enjoy the memories years from now seeing you in it.
I find it a bit amazing how quickly children leave their parent' home after graduating from high school in Japan.

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's a good idea. I should take a photo of "me" not my daughter.