Sunday, February 03, 2008

The food I bought yesterday



It was KASUZUKE of SUJIKO.



It's something marinated by SAKE lees. The typical Kasuzuke is sarmon KASUZUKE. Actually yesterday I ate it for my lunch.



Yesterday I found SUJIKO(eggs of sarmons or trouts) KASUZUKE.Usually Kasuzuke is directly marinated bySAKE lees. But this Sujiko Kasuzuke was rapped with paper sanded sake lees. It's intereseting, isn't it.

It was the first time for us to taste.

--- strange (not bad meaning) taste. It was not salty and fishy than we expected.


And it really suiteed to hot rice. If you like NATTO, you might like it.


Well, now we have snow. The ground seems deeply covoered with snow. Today, it is Sunday. So foutunately we have no problem, all members of my family are staying at home. Tommorrow?? what will happen? Now my daughter says "Tommorrow I'll be abset from school, I don't like go to school by crowded bus"


Anyway today's my job is cooking.

No comments: