Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm a really Japanese woman.

Now I often think about my future life in my 60's, and from next April.
Fortunately I can manage my life thanks of my husband. But I want to be independent economically because untill now we share our "job". It means he works outside and I bring up children inside. Now my job at home is almost finished.
On the other hand I want to enjoy my second life by myself. I sometimes think "though my husband has to continue work out side for a while, my job inside is finised earlier than he, so I should "enjoy"(it means not need to earn money) your life without constraint to him."

Basically I'm lazy, I don't do anything if I don't need to do them.

On the other hand I put adds in the news paper more than usual year.
But untill now I don't have more students, fortunately the numbers of students from next spring will be as same as this year.

Anything doesn't seem to change except my daughter's leaving.

Now there is a brochure on the desk. A friend sent it to me. Next week a meeting organized with NPO and NGO groups in this area is going to be held. A friend said "now your job is finished, come out here again".
Five years ago I stopped some vorunteer activities, becasue I didn't use family time to do voruteer activities. I started them with my kids, but when they grew up, they didn't want to join them. So Only I continued.

I might start some vorunteer activity. It means I will not be able to be independet of my hasbund ecomically.

No comments: