Saturday, February 09, 2008

fashion

The other day I found these words about fashion in an English text book.
Pants hanging below boxer shorts, Velour jogging suits, Pants worn backwards, High-water pants, Leisure suits, Acid-wash jeans, Hammer pants, Poodle skirts.

Do you know all of them? Are they in fashion now in your country. In Japan some are in fashino untill now among the youth, and some are not.
Probably acid-wash jeans used to be popular when I was young.
Now many young people seem to wear jeans with some tears. Some one wear jeans with ripped bottoms. I don't like them. And my grandmother didn't like "jeans" themselves.

Do you follow fashion? In my case, partly I try and partly I can't accept these days fashion.
How has your style changed for these 10 years?
In myc ase I seldom wear a skirt, because I usualy put a knee pat on my left knee.
So I usually wear pants. BUT these days pants are quite different from ones of ten years ago.
These days you wear pants with bottoms, not hips.
(I'm sorry I don't know how to desclibe. What I want to say is the place of belt is changed. these days the place got lower than before.)
So when you bend your back, sometimes your back is seen. I don't like it. But it is difficult to find trendy but high waist pants. So I have to accpet these days pants.

Do you have any problems in currently fasnion?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me, fashion changes as my lifestyle changes. Right now, I do not need "business" clothes, for example. Also, moving into a different climate last year has made a very big difference. In the hot south I rarely wore jeans, but here in the winter I wear them often. I've found that when I find something to my taste (just as a good fit in jeans) I buy two and put one away...because mostly likely I will never find it again.

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing to buy two! Yes, usually we cannot find the same thing again.