Friday, January 10, 2020

Do you dye your hair?

Here in Japan most people who are in their middle generation dye their hair, not only women but also men do. Yuki also did it. And this time, he decided to stop dyeing his hair.
But if he stopped quickly, his hair must be pudding-like hair. Do you understand this expression.
The upper half of his head is brown,(or faded black), and the lower half is white.
He asked my friend who is a barber how to do it.
"She" recommended to "blur gray hair", which is called SHIRAGA BOKASHI.
It is a kid of way of dyeing, but the hair doesn't turn to black or white. The hair looks mixed with black and white.
He did it once a month, and totally three times. Step by step his hair got white naturally. And the last time he got his hair short, and his hair turned to be white completely.
Than I thought his hair was white.
----
Probably than I thought, his job must have been tough. Thanks to Yuki, and Happy retirement life!

I wrote "he asked my friend ----"; well, well, when he asked her, I also said to her "He would get a haircut at your shop only three times. After that, sorry he would get a haircut at 1000 yen shop".
Of course she said "Don't mind" with laughing.

Choosing a reasonable shop is one way to spend a good retirement life.
In his case, now he has very short hair, so he must often go to get a hair cut. So 1000 yen shop is reasonable for him. Additionally when he went to her shop, it took more than two hours to get a hair cut including blurring. But at 1000 yen shop, it takes 15 minutes to get a haircut and shaving. For him it is another reason to chose a 1000 yen shop.

Well, well, in my case. I dye my hair. Actually I get my hair cut and dye at my friend's beauty salon.
I don't know until when I get my hair dye, it is depend on her. Going to her beauty salon is to visit my friend.  And it is a good reason to chat on and on with her. (Her beauty salon is not so big, so it is all right to chat with her.)

No comments: