Monday, January 06, 2020

walking diary New Year's holiday

I look back on my New Year's holiday again through my walking report.
Now I have to stop walking for a while, but I will continue waking exercise this year. It is one of my New Year's resolutions.

 
First I went to a gallery in Tokyo. When I go to Tokyo by train,  I have to walk even though I don't want to.
Naturally I walked 10456 steps.
Counting days to New Year; From a station to another Over ten thousand steps
 
New Year's Eve, I looked for a button-down sweater for my mother. But I couldn't find any suitable one. One is a little bit thin, the one is a little bit short, another one is "too" expensive. I walked 8082steps.
A button-down sweater; Old mom's face coming to my mind From shop to shop
 
 
 
Happy New Year.
We had a calm quiet day. In the afternoon we went to visit a shrine on a hill (or I can say on a mountain.) I walked 6089steps.
The first sunrise; From our children's window With two of us
 
Next day, we went to Tokyo to meet all members by train.
I automatically walked 6089 steps.

After we went back here, we went out to see seven good luck gods.
But, I sprained my ankle at the first temple.
For a while my walking exercise is stopped.
 

No comments: